Kinematic Thoroughbred Services Pty Ltd (“Kinematic Thoroughbreds”) offers access to kinematicthoroughbreds.com.au (“the Website”) for general information and use only.
Kinematic Thoroughbreds also offers access to special features of the Website (“Features”) to users who choose to register (“Registered Users”), and receipt of regular email or other electronic communications (“Communications”) to users who choose to subscribe (“Subscribers”).
By using the Website or becoming a Registered User or Subscriber, you agree to be bound by the terms below. You are only authorised to use the Website or become a Registered User or Subscriber if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these terms.
If you do not agree with these terms, you should immediately leave the Website.
If you do not agree with these terms, you must not register or subscribe, or you must de-register or unsubscribe.
- The content of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While Kinematic Thoroughbreds takes all care in the preparation of information provided on the Website and in Communications, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided.
- Kinematic Thoroughbreds, including its directors, do not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of the information provided on the Website or in Communications. The Website and Communications do not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. An investment in any thoroughbred yearling or racehorse is subject to risks which could result in delays in the repayment of, or loss of, capital invested or the delay or non-receipt of any return on that capital. Kinematic Thoroughbreds including its directors, nor any party providing services to the co-ownership group, cannot guarantee the success of a racehorse, payment of prize-money or repayment of your investment. Kinematic Thoroughbreds urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
- Kinematic Thoroughbreds provides links to other websites for your convenience only and is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website.
- All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Website and in Communications is copyright.
- Reproduction of the Website and Communications is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of the Website and Communications may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of the Website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Registered Users and Subscribers may cancel their registration or subscription to our Website Features and Communications at any time, with or without cause. Subscribers can also stop the delivery of future Communications by following the specific instructions provided in each email.
- When you browse the Website, we track all pages that are viewed within our Google Analytics system. If you are logged in, we can associate your browsing with your membership details. Otherwise, you are treated as an anonymous browser.
- In addition, some personal information may also be collected by use of “Cookies”. A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer when you visit our website and used to identify returning users, eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter login details, tracking your use of our Website to improve it.