- Kinematic Thoroughbred Services Pty Ltd (“Kinematic”) is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh) which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
- Subscribers to our Mailing List (“Recipients”) will need to supply some personal information which is limited to your name, email address and telephone number (optional).
- Subscribers to our Share Offers (“Subscribers”) will need to supply more personal information which may include but is not limited to your name, telephone number, residential address, postal address, proof of identity document(s) and e-mail address.
- Subscribers to Share Offers may also be offered the opportunity to provide Credit Card details on a Credit Card Authorisation Form, or from time to time as required to pay your account with the Licensed Racehorse Trainer of your horse(s).
- Recipients may cancel their subscription to our Mailing List at any time by following the specific instructions provided in each email.
- We will disclose personal information of all Subscribers to our Share Offers, to the Licensed Trainer and Seller of each Share Offer in the process of providing our services to you.
- We safeguard all personal information from unauthorised access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- You may request access to any of the personal information we hold about you, and a summary of the matters you have engaged us on, by contacting us.
- We may be required by law to retain personal information of Subscribers to Share Offers for a period of time after you have ceased your relationship with us. After the required time has passed, we attend to the secure deletion of your personal information.